- Come be part of the excitement in Downtown Boone, NC! This commercial condominium was built in 2005 and was built out as an attorney’s office.
- This two-level commercial condominium contains a reception area, restroom, three offices, break/workroom on the main level with five offices and two restrooms on the upper level.
- Each level contains 1,246 SF GBA for a total of 2,492 SF GBA. The highlight of this offering is an allocation of twelve (12) on-site parking spaces.
- The finishes of the commercial condominium include a combination of carpet, tile, and wood laminate flooring with sheetrock and wood walls. There is a drop ceiling installed on both levels with recessed can lighting.
- This commercial condominium would be well suited for any professional services that desires to be located in a pedestrian-oriented area of Downtown Boone with easy access to the Watauga County Courthouse.
|Address:||870 West King Street, Suite A|
|Lot Square Feet:||N/A|