- This historic 10,614 SF building is centrally located within Downtown Boone, NC.
- Within close proximity of the main downtown intersection of West King Street and Depot Street.
- Walking distance from Appalachian State University.
- Building has a total of 10,614 SF GBA with 9,104.50 SF NRA. This first floor contains 4,567 SF NRA and the second floor contains 4,537.50 SF NRA.
- The main level of this building was previously occupied by a national bank branch; Tenant located on the second floor (MTM).
- This building exhibits a large common area atrium along with an elevator providing access to the second floor.
- Traffic counts of 13,000 VPD along West King Street.
|Address:||671 West King Street|
|Square Feet:||10,614 SF|
|Lot Square Feet:||5,663 SF|