- Zoned B-3 General Business
- US Highway 421 is four lane highway with turning lane. Site is located near signalized intersection of US Highway 421 and Old East King Street/Industrial Park Drive.
- This commercial corridor continues to see new and expanding growth to include a new Bojangles, new Bubbles Car Wash, new Modern Toyota/Subaru of Boone dealership and new Hampton Inn and Suites hotel. Mountaineer Village, a large student housing complex and Watauga High School are located within close proximity.
- The site is currently improved with an existing one story flex building. The building improvements have limited to no contributory value to overall property value. The building improvement could be used on an interim basis while a redevelopment plan is being designed. The highest and best use of this site is for redevelopment to a more intensive commercial use.
- The property is comprised of four tax parcels: Tract A, 0.734 acres, PIN: 2910-99-6217-000; Tract B, 0.140 acres, PIN: 2910-99-5369-000; Tract C, 0.617 acres, PIN: 2910-99-7414-000; Tract D, 0.186 acres, PIN: 2910-99-6250-000. Survey is available upon request.
- This property is being offered for sale at $1,200,000.
Click below for the flyer:
Click below for the survey:
|Address:||1846 US Highway 421|