- 1,563 SF main level restaurant space available for lease at $28.00 per SF NN. NN fees are $1.82 per SF. Landlord responsible for roof and structure. Tenant responsible for interior maintenance and HVAC.
- Landlord will deliver space with 14′ hood system, suitable grease trap, HVAC and electrical.
- Landlord would be open to Tenant leasing the entire building providing an additional 1,471 SF (second floor).
- The main floor level has a combination of hardwood/ceramic tile floors, sheetrock/beadboard and exposed brick walls and drop and exposed ceilings.
- Along with its superb location at the signalized intersection of West King Street and Water Street is on site parking. The property has approximately four spaces in front of the building and approximately an additional four to five spaces in the rear of the building.
- This building is ideal for restaurant operator who desires to be located within the heart of downtown Boone, within walking distance of all of the amenities available.
- This building is located across from the new marketplace redevelopment project containing approximately 99 units with 159 bedrooms. This building is also located with walking distance of Appalachian State University and the Watauga County Courthouse & Administration building.
|Price:||$28.00 per sf NN|
|Address:||784 West King Street|
|Square Feet:||1,563 SF|
|Lot Square Feet:||4,225.32|