Do you represent a tenant or own a business that has been looking for the exposure of Blowing Rock Road? Have you been looking for space in close proximity of Appalachian State University? Winkler Square is a great opportunity to have not only a captive audience but be within walking distance of campus and the location along the major thoroughfare.
- Winker Square is a brand new mixed use building located on the Old Library Restaurant site along Blowing Rock Road in Boone, NC. Anticipated completion of the project is August 2015.
- Closest commercial real estate site along Blowing Rock Road thoroughfare to the campus of Appalachian State University. Diagonally across from the Holmes Convocation Center.
- Total of 4,885 sf available for retail/office space; can be divided into three (3) individual spaces (approximately 1,770 sf; 1,280 sf and 1,835 sf respectively). No spaces smaller than 1,000 sf and cannot exceed the total sf available.
- Landlord intends to deliver cold dark shell; Tenant improvements may be completed by Landlord however no allowance is available at this time. Specifications of delivered space can be sent to interest parties.
- Parking included however will not be designated nor reserved.
- Commercial spaces will be separately metered for utilities. Tenant is responsible for obtaining the meters and the monthly utility charges.
- The space is attractively priced at $20 per sf (base rent). An additional amount (to be determined) will be added to base rent for NN charges of taxes and insurance. Landlord will be responsible for CAM however, will be provisions for tenants responsible for major mechanical to include HVAC maintenance.
- Will cooperate with tenant representatives and will be offering a 3% tenant representation fee of the initial term.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact James Milner, CCIM with Appalachian Commercial Real Estate, LLC at email@example.com or (828) 719-0408.
Click on the link below for the flyer on this property.
|Price:||$20 per sf NN|
|Address:||114 Clement Street|